Have An Upcoming Event You Want To Share?
1. Visit www.lebanonwilsonchamber.com
2. Scroll to the bottom right corner of the webpage and login using the “Member Login” space.
- If you have not created an account on our website, you should click “Create an account” and enter the proper information.
- Creating an account will also allow you to “claim your listing” and edit your online profile that viewers see when visiting the Chamber’s website. We strongly encourage doing this as it adds to your marketing and self-promotion!
3. Scroll to the “EVENTS” tab that is listed on the banner at the top of the website, and click the sub-tab that reads “Calendar of Events.”
- The calendar should now be showing and you should be able to view any events that have been added and published by year, month, week, or on the current day.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the calendar and look to the left corner, just beneath each calendar “category.” You should see an option that reads “Add an event.” Click “Add an event.”
- Your screen should now be showing two tabs — one that reads “Common,” and the other that reads “Calendar.”
- The “Common” tab is where you will enter the event’s descriptive information (Title, Category, who can attend, Location, etc.). We encourage you to enter as much content as possible and be as descriptive as possible. Feel free to insert pictures, use colored font, and be creative in other ways that promote your event.
- The “Calendar” tab is where you will enter the event’s date(s) and time(s).
5. Enter all of your event information.
6. Click the “Save” button that is located above the “Common” and “Calendar” tabs.
7. Once “Save” has been clicked, your event will be pending until it is published by one of the Chamber staff members.
- Staff receives notification that an event is waiting to be published and will publish all events that are properly entered. (Please remember ethics and professionalism when entering events or they will not be published to the site.)